This step-by-step guide is designed to walk you through registration and scheduling for ticketed conferences and events completed through Eventbrite.
While the majority of Future Forward Festival events (Block Party and Community Partner events!) are offered to the community at no cost and can be scheduled entirely through Sched, or official event scheduling program, all Future Forward Conference Tracks (Conscious City, Technology for Good and Society & Justice), Dance Series events (Paradise and Carnivale) and a very select number of partner programs require an Eventbrite ticket for attendance.
Tickets are offered as a Pay-What-You-Can donation format and must be completed through Eventbrite before those events can be added to your custom schedule in Sched.
(For all non-ticketed events, please head directly to Sched to begin creating your Festival schedule!)
Ready to purchase your tickets? Let's get started!
1. Visit the Tom Tom Festival Eventbrite Page
2. Click on Reserve a spot
3. Scroll to the desired conferences/events, input desired donation amounts for each item, and then click Check out to complete your payment.
4. Once you’ve completed checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite with your ticket information.
5. You will also receive a confirmation email from Sched prompting you to login to create your festival schedule.
6. You are now ready to login and create your custom schedule in Sched.
7. Within Sched, you will see the Eventbrite tickets you purchased listed at the top of the page.
Note that a separate Eventbrite ticket is required for each conference track (Conscious City, Technology for Good, Society & Justice), Dance Series events (Carnivale and Paradise) and select Community Partner Programs in order to add these sessions to your schedule. A notice will pop up in Sched to alert you if a specific event requires an Eventbrite ticket.
8. Browse events and select (check) your desired sessions.
9. Once your desired sessions/events have been selected, click on the Saved to My Schedule link at the bottom of the page to view, print or email your custom schedule.
10. Check your schedule on the go! Download the Sched App to your phone! With the App, everything syncs on your mobile device, and your own personal Sched will be right at your fingertips, which will come in handy during the Festival and Conference. That’s it! You’re registered and all ready to go! We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!